We are excited to announce we've reopened as of Friday, June 12th, 2020!To ensure the safety of all staff and patients, we are following protocols as suggested by the College of Denturists and the Chief Medical Officer of Health for Ontario. We are also requiring all patients to fill out online forms prior to their appointment. See below.
REQUIRED FORMSOur mandatory online COVID-19 treatment consent form (button below) must be filled out and submitted to our clinic prior to your appointment. If you are a new patient, please also fill out the new patient intake form and the personal information consent form.
Please do not visit the clinic if you are experiencing any symptoms or have been exposed to COVID 19.Required Patient Forms
Health and Safety Protocols
- Hand sanitization stations throughout the Clinic
- Staggered Patient Appointments to ensure physical distancing and sanitization processes
- Temperature checks prior to entering the clinic
- 24-hour contactless drop off in allocated drop box outside of the clinic for all repairs and denture emergencies.
- Appropriate PPE is worn by all staff
- Plexiglass barrier
- Online consent & patient forms to eliminate in-person contact
- Call ahead appointments from the parking lot
The safety of our staff and patients is our utmost priority. We have taken the above steps to ensure all patients and staff feel safe and yet still welcome in our clinic.